Wednesday 21 November 2018

Subtle rebrand

Councillor Andrew Cooper
So after 9 years and 592 blogposts my blog is no longer  'Greening Kirklees' but now is the imaginatively titled 'Councillor Andrew Cooper'. This reflects the  fact that though there is still a lot of comment I make on local issues and issues pertaining to Kirklees Council I am also writing about national issues such as energy efficiency and renewables in my role as Green Party Energy Spokesperson. With my involvement in COP  talks I'm also blogging a lot about policies to address global climate change.

I also have the 'rider in my Blog description that says " and anything else I fancy talking about". In the past this has included subjects as diverse as wearing braces, the Sex Pistols and Thunderbirds. Subjects which don't even a tenuous or contrived relationship with 'Greening Kirklees' so my Blog is now the title bestowed on me by the electorate of Newsome and my name.

So here I am from near the beginning of my blogging life, 8 years ago, talking about 'Greening Kirklees' and the joys of Twitter and Facebook.





No comments:

Post a Comment